Mediterraneo mix - www.tridentuminc.com

Go to content

Main menu:

Mediterraneo mix

MEDITERRANEO MIX  
T
hese tiles are not manufactured, but are antique and reclaimed from houses and buildings through the Mediterranean basin, and in particular from the Italian peninsula. They are generally more than 200 years old and every piece is unique.
The texture and color of these tiles are irregular as their sizes.
The color varies from yellow, peach,ochre for approximately 90% and any shade of red for the remaining 10%.






                

 
Remodeling and Home Design
tridentuminc
Tridentum

Instagram
Back to content | Back to main menu